The JetSpray™ Solution
JetSpray Thermal Insulation is a high-performance, spray-on insulation system designed for professionals looking to provide premium performance insulation solutions. Some of the benefits of JetSpray include:
- Fast and convenient installation
- Highly precise application
- Lightweight packaging
- Setup and cleanup are quick and easy
- Provides highest quality acoustic and thermal comfort for homeowners.
- Stabilized fibers prevent settling.
- Delivers R-values of an R-15 in a 2×4 cavity and an R-23 in a 2×6 cavity.
- Water-activated adhesive mixed in to every package. No mixing required in the field.
- Installers are field-trained by Knauf Insulation to ensure the highest levels of performance are reached.
- Easily installed around wall obstructions, ensuring every gap and void in a wall cavity is filled.
- With the scrubber and vacuum system, there’s virtually no waste.
- Typically dries within 24 hours to allow for drywall to be installed.
- Knauf Insulation’s glass fibers are innately mold-resistant and do not support microbial growth.
Basic Equipment and Materials
It’s easy to install JetSpray Thermal Insulation. You may already have some of the equipment you need.
- JetSpray Thermal Insulation
- Blowing wool machine with required hoses and vacuum collector box
- Water pump, tank and supply line
- Portable generator
- Vacuum with required hoses
- JetSpray nozzle
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)